- The photos must be of you
- You must be the copyright owner of any photos you upload
- Photos must be taken in the last 12 months
- While your photos do not need to be taken by professional, please upload only quality photos
- Avoid zooming in on a body part such as a nipple or a foot. Show more of the picture
- Ensure you use sufficient light when taking selfies to ensure quality
- Please refrain from adding text and stickers to your images
- Please avoid using photo with watermarks
- Images showing genitalia must be uploaded to the VIP photo area only
- Use stock images from google
- Use someone else’s images
- Upload poor quality images and files that pixelate
- Upload images that are hard to look at
- Cover the image in stickers and text
- Use images with watermarks (other than your own personal business watermarks)
There are two designated areas for images; standard images are by all, while the VIP images are limited to those who are VIP members. Please upload any erotic, revealing – especially lower genitals, or fully nude images to the restricted VIP images section.
We understand professional photography can be expensive, so we ask that you upload only your quality photos. JPEG files recommended with high pixel quality, so the images are crisp. NZ Pleasures reserves the right to remove any images we deem inappropriate.
Premium Profiles – 10 images
UPDATING OR REMOVING IMAGES:
This can all be done by you via your dashboard.
IMAGES TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD:
Watch our NZ Pleasures ‘How to’ video below for help with this issue. It is a fix for those using Windows, for a MAC, I’m sorry but I think Google will help.